Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random Chaotic Thoughts

I haven't written a post in awhile, mostly because I feel like everything in my head is too scatter-brained to write out coherently!

We told the grandparents this weekend, my husband wrote about it far better than I ever could, so if you're curious, and haven't already, go read about it here. It's been really hard not telling my sister, she works with me every Monday, but we're telling her & my brother on Saturday. I know I can't really tell her, and then have him be the last to find out.

On Saturday I got my belly. It seems like overnight I went from looking normal to looking pregnant! It's funny, most of my life, my stomach's been the body part that I've been unhappy with, but now, I LOVE my belly. Who knows, maybe I'll get brave and post pictures. I must say the best investment I've made so far, perhaps in my life, is the bella-band. It lets you where your pants unbuttoned, and still look cute. It's made going to work faaar more comfortable! I'm thinking it might be useful after the baby's born too, unless of course my jeans fit again right away. (Feel free to laugh out loud at this idea, I know I am!)

I got a really nasty cold this week. I spent most of yesterday asleep. Today, I went to work for the morning, but came home at noon to rest up. Speaking of resting up, I'm going to eat & nap. Hopefully once I kick this cold, I'll be able to post something a little less dis-jointed!

No comments: