Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Sappiness

I'm feeling very sappy this New Years, blame it on the hormones!

Last year was a pretty crazy year for us. We travelled more than we ever had before, going on a trip to the Dominican in January, and then the "Great California Road Trip" this summer.

We bought two cars, let one die a sad, slow death, and I killed another one is a spectacular fashion.

Steffan left many jobs he hated and has finally found one that he loves.

My baby brother got married, and I got a new sister.

We started an annual family vacation on my dad's side of the family, that's sure to be a real highlight for many years to come.

It's been a really good year. Sitting here on New Year's Eve, it's amazing to think about what 2008 is going to bring to our lives. In just 366 short days, so many things will have changed. Our little family of two, will be a family of three. There will be a little person with a personality all their own in this house next New Years.

I'm so excited about so many things that this year is going to bring. I've always thought that Steffan would make an excellent father. I can't wait to see him holding our little baby in his arms for the first time, to watch this little person start a relationship with the amazing man that I married. This little baby is so lucky to have him for a daddy, and I'm pretty lucky to have him as a husband too.

Happy New Year!! I hope you're all feeling as blessed as I am.

No comments: