Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's All Coming Together

We have just 10 weeks to go, it's hard to believe!! Steffan wrote about our latest ultrasound. At the ultrasounds, I'm always turning my head back and forth, because, watching our baby is amazing, but watching the man that I love fall in love with this beautiful baby is amazing too. The look on his face when he sees this baby melts my heart.

The nursery is coming together. The painting's almost done, the flooring and mouldings are sitting in the living room. I'm so lucky to have Steffan and his dad working so hard on this project. It's making the idea that we are going to have a baby in our house that much more real.

I had an OB appointment Friday morning. I don't have gestational diabetes, so that's a good thing. My blood pressure was about the same as two weeks ago, which is a little high. Because my blood pressure is a bit high, she's recommended that I cut back my hours at work, so I'm talking to my boss about that tomorrow.

We had our first childbirth class Tuesday. It was really interesting. I think these classes are going to be really helpful.

Other than that, not much is new. I'm hoping the nursery will be done by the end of this month. I've been putting off shopping for baby clothes, diapers, etc. until the nursery's done so that we don't end up with stacks of baby stuff everywhere, so I'm looking forward to being able to start that.

We had a freezer delivered on Saturday. Until now, we've just had the freezer compartment in our fridge. I'm so excited, it's hard to buy ice cream in the 4L buckets without a freezer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol...Karm you make me laugh...in a good way. I am so happy to hear that the room is going along great. I bet the boys will do a wonderful on it :)