Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Program?!?!

So, obviously, I've been a very neglectful blogger. What can I say? Life got busy.

For June & July we lived the dream. Hubby & I both stayed home with Caitlyn. It was a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time at the zoo and just hanging out as a family.



Then, in August, since we hadn't won the lottery or found our stash of wealth, I went back to work part time. I was happy to go back to work, but it was a big adjustment for all of us. Caitlyn had never spent a full day away from me and it took her & daddy a few weeks to get into a groove, but eventually it happened, and now things are running pretty smoothly.

I'm going to try to update the blog about once a week. There's so much happening that I want to remember, I just have to make the time to jot it down.

No comments: