Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Preschool...Eeek!

For some reason, the fact that we're checking out a possible preschool for my little girl is giving me an absolute: "Oh my goodness, my baby's growing up sooo fast" moment!
I always thought that preschool was just for the children of the rich and famous, but it turns out that the government of Alberta has an amazing subsidy program, where, depending on your income, they'll pay $100 of the fees, so really, almost anyone could make it work.  
We've decided that Caitlyn has the personality that will love preschool.  Also, since we're fortunate enough to have a stay at home parent, this will be great for her social skills.  Also, it will let Alexandra & Steffan have a break from the bundle of energy that is my adorable princess.
I think it will be great for everyone, but it certainly makes me feel like my baby's growing up fast!

No comments: