Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

To my sweet darling babies:
Thank you for making me a mother.  I love you both more than I ever could have imagined.  I am so blessed to have both of you in my lives.
To my mother:
Thank you for being my mother, and not giving up on me.  Thank you for being an amazing grandmother to my babies.  They are truly blessed to have you in their lives.


Whenever I held my newborn baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a month or a year, but for all eternity - a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother.
~Rose Kennedy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful compliment - thank you!

We love watching the marbelous job you & Steff are doing.

Love mom