Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 1

Steffan went back to work yesterday, so Caitlyn and I were on our own for the first time.

I think we did pretty well. I didn't nap, but we went out for a walk. I'd like to try to get out for a walk with her everyday. I think it's important for us both to get some fresh air, and it's definitely important for me to get out of the house. I definitely don't have the stamina I had before I got pregnant, so the walk yesterday was fairly short, but at least I got out there. I also made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. I think for a first day it went really well.

Today, I went back to bed after feeding her at 8:30 and slept til her 11:30 feeding, so I'm feeling good about that.

With all the excitement having her early, I totally forgot about a book club that I'm in. We're meeting to discuss Northanger Abbey on Saturday. I finally started the book yesterday, so I have a lot of reading to do over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Karmyn! It sounds like you're on your way to becoming a great mom!